At the Galway Bay Hotel, we know how important your ceremony is so why not choose the perfect backdrop of Galway Bay and the Clare hills by booking your civil ceremony at the hotel. We have a selection of rooms to suit your numbers and most importantly your vision.
• Our stunning Sea View Lounge
• The intimate and charming surroundings of our elegant library
• Our spacious Lobster Pot Restaurant with unobstructed views over Galway Bay
• The luxurious Ballyvaughan Suite, a ballroom which can accommodate larger numbers
The room you choose will be stylishly decorated with a fairy-light backdrop, red aisle carpet with tall lanterns, chair covers with sashes and tall silver candelabras- a romantic setting for your perfect day.
Some advice for planning your civil ceremony:
• Apply to the HSE Civil Registration Office (for Monday- Friday ceremonies), for weekend ceremonies it is a Humanist or Solemniser (Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays).
• You must apply directly to the Registrar/Solemniser- the hotel is not permitted to apply on your behalf.
• You must apply at least 3 months in advance, but it is advisable to apply at the earliest opportunity to guarantee your preferred dates.
Civil Registration Office: 25 Newcastle Road, Galway
Opening Hours: Monday- Friday 9.30-16.30
Our dedicated wedding team are on hand to assist should you have any questions, contact - email@example.com.