4 STAR HOTEL ALONG THE WILD ATLANTIC WAY
Voted as the best ‘Luxury Sea View Hotel of the Year’, the 4*Galway Bay Hotel is a located at the heart of Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way coastal driving route with stunning views of the Clare hills and Galway Bay. It's the perfect place to "see the sun go down on Galway Bay", as the old song goes. Located just a 5 minute drive from Galway City allows guests ease of access to explore Connemara and the Aran Islands whilst also being close to the city centre attractions.
- Free Wifi
- Complimentary access to leisure club
- Laundry Service
- Free Parking
- Room Service
- Group Dining
- Award Winning Restaurant
- Beauty Rooms on-site
- Award Winning Kids Camp
- Fitness Centre
- 15 metre swimming pool
- Traditional Irish Bar
- Dublin Airport – Galway – 219km / 2 hours
- Shannon Airport – Galway – 84km / 1 hour
- Knock Airport – Galway – 90km / 1 hour
- By Bus, please click here to visit the Bus Eireann website. If travelling from Dublin, visit Gobus & Citylink.
- By Train, please click here to visit the Irish Rail website.
ON OUR DOORSTEP
- Tours to Connemara, Kylemore Abbey, The Cliffs of Moher and the Aran Islands.
- The Famous Salthill Prom, Ireland’s longest Promenade.
- The heart of the Wild Atlantic Way coastal route.
- 5 minutes from Galway City's attractions, e.g. Spanish Arch, Galway museum, Eyre Square, Lynch’s Castle, etc.